Segmanta, the first ever Declarative Data Cloud, enables brands to collect consensual self-reported customer data and to deliver highly effective personalized experiences at scale.
Segmanta’s privacy-first data collection and action platform empowers its Fortune 500 customers (such as Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, Nestle and L’Oréal) to disrupt decades-old marketing and advertising practices, proving that privacy and personalization can not only co-exist, but actually increase ROI and customer loyalty.
What is the role
- Segmanta is a high-growth Enterprise SaaS startup in the early stages of building the sales organization, initial processes, and the culture of how we interact with our customers throughout the pre-sales and go-live lifecycle.
- Customer Success is not only a function or a team at Segmanta, it’s our reason for doing business and our CSMs are central to helping our company realize this critical mission.
- As an Enterprise CSM, you’ll get to work with the world’s best brands and guide them on how to use declarative data across channels and use cases.
- Segmanta’s revenue model is based on usage, not just signing a contract. This means Customer Success at Segmanta is one of the most important roles. You will handle strategic customers on a daily basis to help them understand the possibilities with the Segmanta platform, dive deep into their business use cases and provide trusted-advisor level insight, and then manage their deployment of Segmanta end to end.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly shifting environment
- Clear and articulate communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate Segmanta’s value at both a macro and micro level
- Able to clearly identify a problem, propose a solution, and resolve the issue
- Analytical thinker with the ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt based on user needs and company priorities
- Highly self-disciplined and eager to learn
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Stock options
- High growth potential & career development
- Remote office expense reimbursement
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule
- Commuter benefits
- Parental leave (12-weeks, in conjunction with any Federal, State, National income replacement programs)
- Quarterly team kick offs and other team outings
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super bright, creative, talented and passionate